The ecigexpress e-liquid calculator is here to help you create your own e-juice recipes.
With this calculator, you can:
- Customize your batch size
- Determine the precise amount of nicotine base you'll need to make your e-liquid based on your target strength
- Input your desired PG and VG
- Customize the PG and VG content of your nicotine base
- Add flavors
- Calculate all required measurements by volume (ml) and by weight (mg). You can use either mixing process
- See your recipe altered in real time
Once you've created the perfect recipe, you can print it out and keep it for long-term use.
This guide will explain how to use the ecigexpress e-juice calculator.
Before we get started
There are a few things you'll need to know to use our e-liquid calculator properly:
- There are two ways to mix DIY vape juice: by volume or by weight
- Nicotine strengths are displayed as mg/mL (milligrams per milliliter)
- You can purchase nicotine with a PG or VG base, or a base that uses both
- Nicotine bases above 24mg MUST be diluted before vaping
Step-by-step process: Adding your e-liquid ingredients
Step One: Determine your base strength and total batch size
Your base strength is the nicotine strength of the unflavored nicotine base you're going to use, and the total batch size is the total amount of e-juice you want to make. We recommend that beginners start with a small batch, such as 30ml, in case you make a mistake and have to start over. You may want increase your batch size once you master a recipe.
Step Two: Determine your desired target strength
Your target strength is the nicotine strength you want the final product to have. This will be based on how much nicotine you want to consume and the type of throat hit you desire. See our guide to determining nicotine strengths for more details.
Step Three: Calculate the actual target strength
Enter the following numbers into the calculator:
- Your total batch size
- Your desired target nicotine strength
- Your desired PG level
- Your desired VG level
- The amount of nicotine in the base you're using
- The amount of VG in the base you're using
- The amount of PG in the base you're using
- The percentages of any flavors you're adding (the calculator allows you to add as many flavors as you want)
- Optional: Recommended steeping time
Our calculator will tell you exactly how much of each ingredient you need to use, providing measurements in both milliliters and milligrams.
Step Four: Add nicotine
Use proper measuring tools to add your eliquid ingredients, including unflavored nicotine base, PG, VG, and concentrated flavors. See our DIY Workflow guide for more information on the steps involved in ejuice production.